МЫ ПЕРЕЕХАЛИ. НАШ НОВЫЙ АДРЕС: http://tgtiblife.rolka.su/
ДОБРО ПОЖАЛОВАТЬ В ТИБИДО}{С!!!
АДМИНЫ
Главн админ: Гробыня Склепов@
Соадмины:
Баб-Ягун
Лена Свеколт
ПОГОДА

ВЕСНА!!! Ура! Ручьи текут, птички щебечут, любовная лихорадка берёт всё в свои руки. Солнышко светит не по мартовски и коты на удивление притихли. Ветер юго-западный, не сильный. Снег уже почти везде растаял.
МОДЕРАТОРЫ
Катя Лоткова
Таня Гроттер
ШКОЛЬНАЯ ЖИЗНЬ
Первый урок будет Нежитеведение. Когда он состоится сообщим позже.
РЕКЛАМА

Дорогие рекламщики, при входе вводите имя Купидон и пароль подтяжки. Реклама только взаимная!!! Сама лично буду проверять! Для добавления рекламы можете воспользоваться полезными ссылками.

ПОЛЕЗНЫЕ ССЫЛКИ
Пр@вил@
Роли
Ш@блон анкеты
Заполнить анкету
Ваша рекламоЧчк@
ОБЪЯВЛЕНИЯ

Что ж, я взялась возродить форум. Большая часть ролей свободна, так что милости просим к нам. Не забываем звать друзей и друзей друзей. Удачной игры!
ДЛЯ ГОСТЕЙ

Уважаемые гости, я конечно понимаю, что наша главная страничка очень красивая, но прошу регистрироваться! Заполняйте анкету и присоединяйтесь в игру, совету прочитать правила иначе анкету не заполните!
ДЕЙСТВИЯ В ИГРЕ
Пришла весна, а вместе с ней и подготовка к Весеннему Балу. Хоть он состоится ещё не скоро, но уже следует искать себе кавалеров и дам. Сейчас полдень, всем быстро дуть на обед, воскресенье.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

LarryCiz

Сообщений 1 страница 22 из 22

First of all I want to say awesome blog! I had a quick question in which I'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was curious to know how you center yourself and clear your head prior to writing. I have had trouble clearing my mind in getting my thoughts out. I truly do take pleasure in writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are generally lost simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any suggestions or hints? Thanks!

I believe everything said made a great deal of sense. But, consider this, what if you added a little content? I ain't suggesting your content is not good., but what if you added something that makes people desire more? I mean %BLOG_TITLE% is kinda boring. You might peek at Yahoo's home page and see how they create post titles to get viewers interested. You might add a related video or a picture or two to grab people excited about what you've got to say. In my opinion, it could bring your posts a little bit more interesting.

I got this web page from my friend who told me on the topic of this website and now this time I am visiting this web page and reading very informative content here.

It's awesome in favor of me to have a website, which is good in support of my know-how. thanks admin

I'd like to find out more? I'd want to find out some additional information.

Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in your post seem to be running off the screen in Firefox. I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I figured I'd post to let you know. The design and style look great though! Hope you get the issue solved soon. Cheers

If some one wishes expert view on the topic of running a blog after that i suggest him/her to go to see this weblog, Keep up the pleasant job.

Thank you for some other informative blog. Where else may I get that type of information written in such an ideal approach? I have a mission that I am just now operating on, and I've been at the look out for such information.

It's very straightforward to find out any topic on net as compared to textbooks, as I found this post at this site.

Yes! Finally someone writes about %keyword1%.

Howdy would you mind letting me know which web host you're using? I've loaded your blog in 3 completely different browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot quicker then most. Can you recommend a good internet hosting provider at a fair price? Cheers, I appreciate it!

obviously like your website however you have to take a look at the spelling on quite a few of your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling problems and I find it very troublesome to tell the truth on the other hand I'll surely come again again.

hello!,I like your writing very so much! percentage we communicate extra approximately your post on AOL? I require an expert in this space to resolve my problem. Maybe that is you! Looking forward to look you.

I do not even know how I stopped up here, but I thought this submit was once good. I don't understand who you might be but certainly you are going to a well-known blogger when you aren't already. Cheers!

Magnificent goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you are just extremely great. I really like what you've acquired here, really like what you're saying and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it wise. I can not wait to read far more from you. This is really a wonderful site.

There's definately a lot to find out about this subject. I really like all the points you've made.

I think this is among the most vital info for me. And i am satisfied studying your article. But should remark on few normal issues, The web site taste is perfect, the articles is actually nice : D. Just right process, cheers

It's amazing to go to see this website and reading the views of all mates about this article, while I am also keen of getting know-how.

Hi, i feel that i noticed you visited my blog thus i came to go back the prefer?.I'm trying to find things to improve my web site!I assume its good enough to use a few of your concepts!!

Pretty! This was an incredibly wonderful article. Thank you for supplying these details.

Wonderful, what a blog it is! This website presents useful facts to us, keep it up.

Wow, awesome blog layout! How long have you been running a blog for? you made blogging look easy. The total look of your website is fantastic, as smartly as the content!